Impactful Governance - Community Interest Company
To work in genuine partnership with community organisations, supporting and developing their growth.
Help charities to recognise and deliver their own Charitable aims.
Support short to medium transitions or crisis.
Determine clear Governance and best practice.
To make a difference, bringing out the best in individuals and organisations by promoting positive aspects of organisational development.
1. To work in and create partnerships
2. To identify and promote talent.
3. To be committed to each and every organisation we engage with.
4. To promote good Governance and financial stability.
5. To provide Away Days, Workshops & Consultancy and be trusted partners.
6. To add value and help achieve objectives.
7. To work with Chief Executives and Board Members.
We deliver Webinar training programmes including:
Social Enterprise & Community Work
Trustees in Crisis
Creating or changing to a Social Enterprise
We also have a suite of other training and support that we would like to convert to Video Conferencing and Webinars to support Hertfordshire Community Organisations, including:
Strategy & organisational Structures
Leadership versus Management
Creating a Competitive Advantage
Developing High Performance Teams
Persuading & Influencing
Team Building - Managers
Strategies for Trustees